- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and safeguarding our intellectual property; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information and protect the information provided on sounds-familiar.info .
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website. This can include your name, email address and website address (if provided).
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts/comments)
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website enquiry and advert request forms.
- Also see paragraph 3 of the Cookies section below*
We may use this information to:
- Personalise our website for you and for the benefit of user experience
- Administer our website and its user database
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- Send non-marketing emails for administration purposes only
- Send occasional emails about new features or updates to the website
- Deal with any enquiries made by you about the website and its content
Disclosure of personal information:
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
- We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law or in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- We use third-party advertising companies to provide adverts on our website. These companies will never see or use any personal details, but may use statistical information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide personalised advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this process and would like to know your opt-out options please visit Google’s privacy advertisments terms page.
*Visitor data is also collected and stored via third party services