- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and safeguarding our intellectual property; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information and protect the information provided on sounds-familiar.info .
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website. This can include your name, email address and website address (if provided).
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts/comments)
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website enquiry and advert request forms.
- Also see paragraph 3 of the Cookies section below*
We may use this information to:
- Personalise our website for you and for the benefit of user experience
- Administer our website and its user database
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- Send non-marketing emails for administration purposes only
- Send occasional emails about new features or updates to the website
- Deal with any enquiries made by you about the website and its content
Disclosure of personal information:
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
- We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law or in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- We use third-party advertising companies to provide adverts on our website. These companies will never see or use any personal details, but may use statistical information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide personalised advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this process and would like to know your opt-out options please visit Google’s privacy advertisments terms page.
All information on this website is for general information purposes only. Although every effort is made to keep the information correct and up-to-date, the owner of this website accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies, incompleteness or unsuitability of any kind and you use this website at your own risk. For this reason, we cannot guarantee that the information on this website will always be completely accurate at all times.
In no event will the website owner, administrators or publishers be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
The website owner, administrators and or publishers accept no responsibility for the content, accessibility or suitability of any linked websites from our website that are outside of our control. You are to use this linked content at your own risk.
Sounds-familiar.info is a service for providing music track and artist information for UK television commercials. The website also provides links to YouTube videos from brands’ advertisments and links to related music streaming/download services. Visitors are free to share information from this site such as music, track, TV advert information, YouTube video url’s and any page sharing tools to social media on the condition that the full page address is linked and credited in full. However, no intelligent property or content from this website may be copied, “scraped” or replicated under another identity, including on any other website domain without explicit written consent from the website owner. We reserve the right to monitor for such activity and employ a copyright infringement service. If such activity is detected, we reserve our legal right to store and provide visitor information including IP address and internet service provider to third parties for legal purposes.
*Visitor data is also collected and stored via third party services